You’re Not Alone - Of Mice And Men
My first time making one of these. Enjoy
Thanks for the notes guys!
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if your mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night sky.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when your sister says that your outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
|—||advice for sad teenage girls that own too many flannels (via thelarrystylinson)|
His reaction is just the cutest thing
gotta love that disney tried to represent zeus as a wholesome family man when in reality he was like “it’s got a heartbeat? ill do it”
Yes. In “reality” Zeus was such a sex crazed deity.
shut up you idiot dick ass shit idiot face
Johanna is so real, i forgot how much i loved her.
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE I SAW THE MOVIE GOD BLESS THE CREATOR IF THIS GIFSET
this guy is my favorite character in the whole thing
I promise not to tell you that it’s because they like you.
when the teachers call home to tell me that
you pushed them to the ground in return
I’ll take you out of school early and buy
you your favorite ice cream.
when you get older and the boys
try to touch you when you don’t want to be touched
I’ll look at you like the sun when you come home
with anger in your fists.
they all tell you not to fight fire with fire
but that is only because they are afraid of your flames.
when the boys yell after you like hyenas
you yell back, baby.
I will not teach you to be afraid of your anger
so that you look for it in others.
I will not make you be the better person
because you already are.
you wanna fight ‘em? fight ‘em.
don’t you dare apologize for the fierce love
you have for yourself
and the lengths you go to preserve it.
when the boys try to tell you to soften up
I hope you make them bleed with your edges.
I hope you remember that you are not theirs
that their disappointment in you is not yours.
when the boys come to your door with pretty words and
I hope you show them the anger in yours.
I hope you show them just how strong your mommy
thinks you are.
I hope you show them the animal they can’t always
see in their own reflection.
when the boys come with the intention of hurting you
my advice will always stay the same, my darling:
give ‘em hell.
I will tell this to my daughter.
mermaids don’t have thigh gaps but they can still lure men to their deaths
|—||And The Snakes Start To Sing (via knivesandchopsticks)|
and we all feel a simultaneous punch to the gut.
but!!!!! this is so important!!!! this is such a potent metaphor for how much bad things are glamorized in our society like eating disorders or self harm and so you have these little kids seeing it made dramatic and beautiful and i just!!!! catching fire u did so good u did so fucking good
Pierce the Veil ft. Jeremy McKinnon - Caraphernelia